$250 Bad Credit Loan
How to get a 250 dollar loan with bad credit
We all have a hundred reasons why we might need to get a $250 bad credit loan. Life can come at you fast. Sometimes you have enough money in your account to cover the expense and sometimes you do not. In those situations when you do not have the necessary funding to cover your bills, you need to turn to someone that can help you get approved for a short term loan. That's where 250Loan.com can help you get your financing back in order.
When you have had a few issues with your finances in the past you can end up with a bad credit score. Finding a company that is willing to offer you a loan with bad credit can be a pain and even embarrassing at times. Thanks to the internet you can apply completely anonymously and your friends and family will have not idea you received a small $250 loan. We have a large network of lenders that we leverage to help people get approved, even if they have poor credit and have been denied by other lenders.
What is a bad credit score?
Credit score range from 250 - 850. This is also referred to as your FICO credit score. Here are the credit ranges and what they mean.
- 250-629: Bad credit
- 630-689: Fair credit
- 690-719: Good credit
- 720 and up: Excellent credit
Having bad credit is not the end of the world. You can still get financed and borrow money, it just takes a little more effort and you may need to look at more unconventional lending methods. We help people get $250 bad credit loans that can be sent direct to their bank account. You never have to leave the comfort of your home to get financed.
Why would someone need a small $250 loan?
You would be shocked how many Americans find themselves in a tight spot from time to time. Needing a small $250 loan is just as important as a big loan, at least to the person who is seeking credit. Life can sometimes have a sense of humor that we do not find all that funny. Here are a few examples that we have heard over the years.
- Home appliance needs replaced - You never get to choose when your home appliances bite the dust. One day your freezer works fine, the next it's making funny noises and everything is starting to thaw. What about overnight when your water heater gives up the ghost and your cold shower in the morning tells you it's time to get your wallet out.
- Your car surprises you with expenses - One day your car is running great and shuttling your to and from work with no problems. The next day the starter doesn't work, the heater is busted and your registration and insurance are both due in the same month. Time to get your wallet out and start prioritizing what you're going to pay and when.
- Friends need your attention - Your friends wedding is coming up and you are part of the wonderful day. However, your bank account doesn't seem to want to be part of the happy festivities. You need money for a hotel room, food, and beverages.
- End of the month and your budget - You have got all the way through the month. There are only a few days left but your bank account is running on empty. You have a couple more bills that need to be paid before the 1st of next month, not to mention your fridge is looking pretty sad.
How can I apply?
Just complete the short application by clicking the link above. It is pretty simple and you should not have any problems. If we can match you with a direct lender then you will receive a $250 loan offer even if you have poor credit. You can review all terms and conditions before signing the loan agreement. Our application will not show up on your FICO score, so you do not need to worry about harming your credit further.
Have these items available when you start the loan application:
- Government issued photo ID
- Proof of your income and residential address
- Bank account information, including routing number
Know immediately if you have been approved
If you need a $250 poor credit loan then we may be able to match you with a direct lender in the next few minutes. If one of our direct lenders makes you a loan offer, then you need to review and analyze the offer before accepting or declining the financing. Only you can decide if certain financing is right for you and if you can afford it. Moving forward with short term credit is a serious business and requires your full attention. If you accept a loan and then fail to make timely payments your credit could suffer even further.